20 Jul Vitamin B Complexes: Working Together for Better Health
Total Supplements provides information regarding the importance of Vitamin B Complexes
Total Supplements offers a number of vitamins to help keep your horse or dog healthy, Among these are Vitamin B Complexes, which help to maintain the health of the skin, nerves, hair, eyes, mouth and liver. By acting as coenzymes, they react chemically with other substances to assist with energy production. Vitamin B can also help with alleviating depression or anxiety, making it a good supplement to give to a dog or horse before traveling, during pregnancy or in other situations where stress may be a factor.
To give your pet the optimal benefits of Vitamin B, Total Supplements includes all of the B vitamins so they can work together. These include:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Enhances circulation and assists in blood formation
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Used in red blood cell formation, cell respiration, antibody production and growth.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Needed for proper circulation and healthy skin.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Assists with the production of adrenal hormones and the formation of antibodies.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Needed for the production of hydrochloric acid and the absorption of fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): Aids in the regulation of folic acid and the formation of red blood cells.
With the help of Total Supplements, your dog or horse can enjoy the benefits of these vitamins and so much more.